Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged by Carol Wingert...

1. Link to the person's blog who tagged you. The amazingly talented and inspirational Carol Wingert! Carol Wingert

2. List seven weird things about yourself...OK, weirdness is in the eye of the beholder...let's call it "unique things" about yourself.

----1. I love the taste of peaches, but can't stand peaches with the skin on because of the fuzz. UGH! It makes my skin crawl to think of it.
----2. I am allergic to sunblock, but I am very fair skinned. Strange I know! This is how I know that God has a sense of humor. LOL
----3. I like the smell of gasoline. I know, most people hate it. But I love the smell.
----4. I can't stand the news, it depresses me and makes me sad. Why don't they report something happy?
----5. Ok, the news makes me sad, but I love to watch Forensic Files. My husband says that it depresses him more than the news. It doesn't depress me because I know at the end, they catch the bad guy.
----6. I can't stand the idea of a butterfly touching me. Any bug at all for that matter. To me a pretty bug is just the same as an ugly bug.
----7. My favorite physical feature about myself is my nose. I am pretty sure that is the last thing they will say.

3. Tag seven people to do the same and post a comment on their blog.

ok so here goes...
** Shanna LambShanna Lamb, you are tagged. She is one of my fave scrappers and I haunt her blog. I love her shabby chic style!

** Nisa Fiin Nisa Fiin, you are tagged. Can I say enough about Nisa!! I love her photography. Another one of my scrap idols.

**BonnieRose BonnieRose you are tagged. One of my fellow blogging 2 peas and can I say someone I need to be more like on the blog note since I am bad about blogging.

**Jill Conyers Jill, you have been tagged! A very talented scrapper ( I used to hang on just4keeps with her) and another 2 peas fellow blogger. :)

**Darcey Darcey, you have been tagged! Another fellow 2 peas blogger, go check out her blog for some super cute pics of puppies!!!

**Pattye Pattye, you have been tagged. So much to love on your blog. If that is your photography, I am totally jealous!!!

**Kimberly Archer Kimberly, you have been tagged. Another of my 2 peas fellow bloggers. I am loving her new post with a cute santa calendar project!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

thks for tagging me, but I already did this one.. scroll down on my blog and you'll see,, look for my post fr a few days ago, entitled, RANDOM 7. THKS FOR THINKING OF ME! hugs