Friday, October 26, 2007

2 Peas Blogger Challenge...

With the holiday season right around the corner. Have you started to do any baking or planning?

Nope. I mean I have thought about it, but I haven't started. It is time to start on the hand made gifts that I want to do. I need to work on my christmas cards and many other things. I have just been really busy with Victoria starting kindergarten and the Daisies.

On the daisy note, we had our first meeting last night. It went pretty well. I also have scheduled for mid November to take my first aid class. I am already CPR certified, but I need to be first aid certified in order for us to be able to go places. I also gave the other co-leader a check to get Victoria's smock and book for Daisies since she is going to the Girl Scout store today. I can't wait to see Victoria in that cute smock! Can you say scrapbook page? LOL

No comments: