Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Daisies are now Brownies...

Pictures of the bridging ceremony:



This is me helping Victoria light her candle:


On her way across the bridge:




Getting her Brownie pin, upside down of course because she has to do a good deed before she officially becomes a Brownie:


This is me crying over my little baby becoming a big girl:

and finally Susan and I crying over our sweet daisies becoming big girl brownies...



Note: Susan is the one that started me crying. It is all her fault. LOL She said to the girls that her heart was smiling because of them and I started tearing up. Then Victoria walked across that bridge and I just couldn't help but be choked up. She is just so beautiful and was just so proud of herself. It made me proud.

2 comments:

Nancyroo said...

Oh, how cute! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm looking in from the got sketch forum. Love your place and hope to see you more in the class!