Friday, May 23, 2008

God Bless Fridays...

Ok, Friday rocks! Also, Holiday weekends rock and taking the Friday before a holiday weekend rocks! WOW do I need a break from work. Truly! I am so glad for the weekend and I will be going through closets and scrapbook stuff because we have a family garage sale coming up. we are going to be donating all the money earned to my daughter's girl scout troop because we have very little money in our troop account and we are some very busy girl scouts and need money for all of the activities and we don't get to see cookies or anything until next school year. I really think that girl scouts needs to come up with something that Daisies can do to earn money for their activities. Anyway, if you are in the area, contact me and I will tellyou where the garage sale will be. The neighborhood that we are having it in is having a neighborhood wide garage sale. So, tons of stuff to choose from!

Oh! and I also have found some classes on my new camera. I can't wait! Check it out:

http://www.precision-camera.com/product/CLASS15

http://www.precision-camera.com/product/CLASS14

2 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

omg, fundraising for girl scouts is so frustrating. My daughter has been in her troop for 8 years now and the older they get, the more expensive everything they want to do is and so the more fundraising we have to do. It's like a never-ending cycle!

Sarah Coggins said...

Congrats on the new camera! Best of luck purging and with the yard sale. My mom used to organize a big one each year with other moms in my brother's Boy Scout troop. They always made far more money doing that versus the candy/magazine sales fundraising. Plus it was nice to wrap it up in one day. Hope yours is a success!!