Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Storms on the sea of the work life again...

Ok, well it just wouldn't be a month, or a week, or a day without trouble at work. When I think about my troubles, I always think of work, not really of home. (THANK YOU JESUS!!!) Now, that doesn't mean that I don't EVER have trouble at home, just not nearly as much as work.

So, let me tell you that now I have to find another employee. Super fun! NOT! I really really wish that I could just figure out how to live with people and how to keep my mouth shut when it should be and how to open it when I should open it. Now, in the long run I really don't think that this was my fault, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions and HELL is called finding a new employee that speaks spanish (crossing fingers on that one). Anyway, I am praying for the perfect person, able to handle angry people and able to speak spanish. Please pray everyone out there in internet world.

“Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find that you have crossed the mountain.” -author unknown

No comments: