Thursday, December 27, 2007

2 Peas Blogger Challenge...

What project are you just ready to start creating now that the holidays are done?

Well, mainly I still have a Christmas gift for my mom to finish. I need to do that ASAP. I am going to an all night scrappy on the 29th and I will finish it then and also work on some pages that I have been thinking about. I really just want to do more scrapping and also begin a journal for my goals for this year and going forward. Or maybe not so much a journal maybe just an LO. I am thinking on my options there.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Have fun at your scrappy night out, I hope you are able to finish your mom's gift.

Sarah Coggins said...

I can relate - I have more scrapbooking things I'd like to do than time to do them in! :) Have fun at your crop!

Darcey said...

How fun to go on an all night crop! Have a great time!

Colleen said...

I can relate to the Christmas crunch scrapping...I spent the last few days getting that gift calendar ready for my in-laws for Boxing Day! Don't recommend it! Good luck getting your project finished! Have fun...

senovia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog ;) I sound like you- there's always one more present to make, right?! Have a great time at your all-nighter. I haven't done one of those in years. Happy New Year!!