Sunday, November 4, 2007

I went to a crop yesterday...

I went to a crop yesterday and I had such a great time and I got 12 12x12 pages done and 4 6x6 pages done. I am so pleased with how much I did. I also signed up for an all night crop at Scrapbook Fever the weekend after Thanksgiving. I hope I can get more done then since I have not had a very productive scrappy year. I dreamt of scrapbooking all night long. LOL Here is some of what I got done:




One of the peas on 2 peas read an entry on my blog I wrote about fitting in. Well, she peamailed me and said that she hoped that she was not being too personal, but that she wanted to know if I really feel that way and if I do that I could have a depersonalization disorder. Well, I went and looked it up and BINGO! I am not a doctor, but I am pretty damn sure that I have it. If anyone who is reading this is interested, here is a link. Depersonailzation Disorder

No comments: